Here is nice and rich bodybuilding breakfast recipe to start your day right. This complete breakfast is delicious and full of vitamins and nutrients.
Overnight oats with protein powder (Serves 1)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Nuts, seeds, and fruit for topping
- Combine the oats, protein powder, almond milk, mashed banana, and chia seeds in a jar or container.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, top with your choice of nuts, seeds, and fruit.
Egg white omelette with spinach and tomatoes (Serves 1)
- 6 egg whites
- Handful of chopped spinach
- Cooking spray
- Diced tomatoes
- Shredded cheese
- Whisk together the egg whites and chopped spinach in a bowl.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Pour in the egg mixture and cook until set, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip the omelette and sprinkle with diced tomatoes and shredded cheese.
- Fold the omelette in half and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
Greek yogurt with berries and nuts (Serves 1)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mixed berries
- Handful of chopped nuts
- Optional: 1 scoop protein powder or 1 spoonful nut butter
- Combine the Greek yogurt, mixed berries, and chopped nuts in a bowl.
- If desired, add a scoop of protein powder or a spoonful of nut butter for extra protein.
Have fun and enjoy.
Free Muscle Building Secrets report
Subscribe to get your free Muscle Building Secrets report
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.