This quick paleo breakfast recipe will get you going quickly with good sources of protein from the eggs and sausages, good healthy fat and fiber from the avocado and well portioned but much needed carbs from the tortilla.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 4 eggs
- 4 ounces crumbled cooked sausage
- 1/4 cup cooked sweet potato
- Handful of chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup diced avocado
- 1 small flour or corn tortilla
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Sauté the red bell pepper and onion until they are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Crack in the eggs and scramble until cooked through.
- Stir in the crumbled sausage, sweet potato, and chopped spinach.
- Warm the tortilla in the pan or microwave.
- Serve the egg mixture on top of the tortilla and top with diced avocado.
This recipe is a good source of protein from the eggs and sausage, as well as healthy fats from the avocado. The tortilla adds some carbohydrates to the meal, which can be helpful for energy during a workout. I hope you enjoy it! You can change the portions for more servings if you are a big man or need to share.
Free Muscle Building Secrets report
Subscribe to get your free Muscle Building Secrets report
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.