- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 small onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the steak, bell peppers, zucchini, and onion onto skewers, alternating between the different ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper. Brush the skewers with the marinade.
- Grill the skewers for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until the steak is cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Serve hot.
This recipe provides a good balance of protein, fat along with vitamins and nutrients from the steak and vegetables for a well-rounded bodybuilding meal. You can also serve it with a side of complex carbohydrates, such as brown rice or quinoa, to help fuel your workouts with more energy.
Remember that choosing high-quality cuts of meat matters and limiting your intake of processed meats, which are high in sodium and unhealthy additives are healthier choices. Grilling, boiling or baking the meat is a healthier cooking method compared to frying.
Free Muscle Building Secrets report
Subscribe to get your free Muscle Building Secrets report
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.