- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 whole grain tortillas
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and beat lightly.
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Add the eggs, bell peppers, onions, and tomatoes to the pan. Season with the paprika, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are tender and the eggs are cooked through.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly among the tortillas. Top each tortilla with baby spinach, avocado slices, and salsa.
- Roll up the tortillas and serve immediately.
This recipe provides a good source of protein from the eggs, as well as complex carbohydrates and fiber from the whole grain tortillas and vegetables. You can also customize it by adding other ingredients, such as sweet potatoes or black beans, to the filling. Just make sure to add healthy additions to keep the meal bodybuilding friendly.
Free Muscle Building Secrets report
Subscribe to get your free Muscle Building Secrets report
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.